- DDS, University of Missouri - Kansas City 1994
- Certificate in Orthodontics, University of Missouri - Kansas City 1996
- Over 30 hours of Continuing Education every year
- Board Certified in Orthodontics
- Member American Association of Orthodontics
- Member American Dental Association
- Member 5th District Dental Society of Kansas
- Member Greater Kansas City Society of Orthodontists Personal Information
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
Personal Philosophy: I treat all patients, children and adults, the same way I would treat members of my own family. I strive for the best esthetic and functional result possible while maintaining an individual approach to treating each patient. I am dedicated to maintaining current knowledge and practice of the latest developments in orthodontics.
I absolutely love to see the changes in the lives of my patients as a result of their orthodontic treatment.
Native of: Goodland, KS
Non-work activities include: Enjoying time with my husband and four children. We love to spend time outdoors walking, riding bikes and playing games.
7301 Mission Road
Prairie Village, KS 66208